11 signs of cancer in dogs
Although a single symptom may not be indicative of cancer, being cautious and aware is important. Thank you Parkerpup.com for the great infographic.
11 Possible signs of cancer in dogs:
- Straining to poop/thin, ribbon like stools
- Lethargy or no appetite
- Any new bumps or lumps
- Drainage or odor from ears (note: this is also very common with ear infections)
- Runny nose, especially a bloody nose
- Unusually foul breath & excessive drooling
- Increased thirst and urination
- Diarrhea / Vomiting
- Change ins shape, size, or feel of an existing lump
- Limping/change in gait
- Difficulty urinating and/or blood in urine (note: also very common with urinary tract infections)
You know your dog best, so if he or she is exhibiting symptoms that are not normal, please contact your vet.