Emotional Support Animal Identification


1) Add Service Dog and Handler Info

Please provide the ESA’s name, the name of the handler, address and a photo of the service animal (note: the information entered below must be exactly as you want them to appear on the ID card).

Please enter handler name!

Please enter dog name!

2) Add Service Dog's Photo

(File types accepted: jpg, png, gif, bmp: max file size = 10 MB)

Upload No File Choosen.

Please upload photo!

3) Select Additional Options

Do you need a service dog vest?
(Click here to see vest details)

Order Total


Emotional Support Animal Registration

All Emotional Support Animals with an Emotional Support Animal ID Card will be registered into the SDC database.

Emotional Support Animal Tag by Service Dog Certifications

An emotional support animal is a companion animal (typically a dog or cat) that provides a therapeutic benefit to its owner through companionship. The animal provides emotional support and comfort to individuals with psychiatric disabilities and other mental impairments. The animal is not specifically trained to perform tasks for a person who suffers from emotional disabilities. Unlike a service animal, an emotional support animal is not granted access to places of public accommodation. Under the federal Fair Housing Act (FHA), an emotional support animal is viewed as a “reasonable accommodation” in a housing unit that has a “no pets” rule for its residents. Documentation from a doctor or licensed therapist is required for emotional support animals. If you require an ESA letter, contact one of our sponsors at esadoctors.com. Our paper certificate does not replace an ESA letter and should only be used in conjunction with an ESA letter.

ESA Vest

Our vest is padded for your dog’s comfort, sturdy and water resistant. Made out of high density poly-coated fabric, this vest offers unrivaled strength and durability. The vest features a welded ring to attach a leash and comes with “Emotional Support Animal” and “Do Not Pet” patches. Available in two variants. All sizes in inches. (How to measure your dog?)

Service Dog Cape-style Vest

Size XS*
chest size: 11-17 inches

Size S
chest size: 17-20 inches

*Extra Small vests do not include an ID card holder or handle

Reflective Service Dog Harness Vest

Size M
chest size: 21-28 inches

Size L
chest size: 28-36 inches

Ok, got it